Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #483

Good day TMS friends.  Well we made it another year!  I can't believe the time has finally come to reveal our very last sketch of 2018.  Where has the time gone?

I think you'll like this sketch...


Our prize this week is a Bo Bunny "I Heart Stars" clear stamp set.  This will in time for one lucky winner's Valentine's cards.



Our design team created some beautiful cards to share with you.  But before we get this week's inspiration, this week we say good-bye to our very good friend and amazing designer Carol.  She has decided it is time to step down.  We will miss her so much and I'm sure you will, too.

Debbie



Jenée

Will be back in January after the holidays are over.

LJ




Lori



Melissa


It is now your turn!  Have a lot of with this sketch.


1 comment:

  1. Amazing sketch, so creative!!
    I was very surprised to hear that Carol says goodbye to the DT, but I'm sure that she has well thought her choice!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...