Monday, April 22, 2019

And the winner is....

Hi all!  I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend.  My weekend was spent crafting and taking care of my daughter's dog.  I am so excited that girl has decided to move back home.  She needs a reset and I couldn't be happier.

Thank you to those who joined us this week.  We didn't have very many players this past week but I appreciate you all you did play along and your cards were absolutely wonderful.  The winner of this challenge by random selection is....


#2 Mary - Blooms in Windows
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Mary!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #499 Flowers" in the subject box.

And our favorites...

Lori's favorite
Card by #8 Nisha

Patti's favorite
Card by #5 Silke

Debbie's favorite
Card by #7 Shirley Gentry

Andrea's favorite
Card by #6 Amy Marshall

Melissa's favorite
Card by #4 Alice

Have a great Monday and we'll see you tomorrow!  We are celebrating a milestone - sketch challenge #500.  So be sure to come back - we are CELEBRATING!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner and I'm so glad to have my card in the favourites list! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! to Mary as the winner. Thank you for choosing me as one of the favorites. I am truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...