Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #499

Good Morning TMS friends!  I am so happy that you're here to join us for another fun sketch challenge.  I like this particular sketch because it has so many possibilities - you can do windows or layers.  You can even do a scrapbook layout and make the middle element a filmstrip.  That would be cool.

So here the sketch...


The prize this week.  Not photographed but it's a really nice package of flowers - great for all the Spring cards!

Our design team rocked this sketch!  But first, the prize a couple of weeks ago was for the randomly drawn person to guest design for us.  That winner was Rose Miller.  She flipped the sketch for a super duper cute Easter card.







Patti



And now it's your turn to play.  Have fun with this sketch.  I know you're going to rock it, too!

By the way, next week is our 500th sketch challenge!  You are not going to want to miss it!!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

8 comments:

  1. You guys outdid yourself!! What a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for having me this week :) LOVE all the DT cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful group of cards from some very talented team members!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to have time to enter in one of your lovely challenge!
    Great inspirations from the DT ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the inspiration cards for this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful projects by design team! I enjoyed working with this pretty sketch for my card! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ladies,thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog leaving me such sweet encouraging comments. I enjoyed working with this sketch. It was fun! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...