Monday, July 6, 2020

And the favorites are....

Good Morning TMS friends.  Thank you all so much for joining us this past week.   You created some really special cards!  I loved every one of them.

Our favorites this week...

Andrea's favorite
Card by #9 Weis

Debbie's favorite
Card by #10 Ma-Mi

Debi's favorite
Card by #12 Aimeslee

Hetty's favorite
Card by #7 Monica Lara

Lisa's Lynn's favorite
Card by #5 Dawn

Margreet's favorite
Card by #2 Sarah T

Melissa's favorite
Card by #6 Donna W

Patti's favorite
Card by #13 Silke

Tammy's favorite
Card by #3 Angela

Have a great Monday and we'll see you all tomorrow with a very special celebration and classic sketch!

6 comments:

  1. Many thanks Pattie for choosing my card as your favorite. It`s amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled my card is among the Favorites and Congrats to everyone! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all favorites. Gr. wilma xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for favorite pick! I loved playing along and can't wait to use this fun sketch too!
    Thanks again!
    Huge hugs!
    Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for choosing my Christmas card as one of the Favorites. I was on a short holiday, sorry for the late comment.
     HERE I'm displaying your badge. Just scroll down!
    Take care
    Maja

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...