Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #562

Good Morning!  Thank you so much for joining us.  July 7, 2009 was the day I published the very first Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch, so what better way to celebrate our 11th birthday than to bring that sketch out of the archive and play with it again!

Here's the sketch....





And we have some amazing prizes to give to 6... yep SIX lucky, randomly drawn winners.  The rules of this challenge:


  1. Your card must be new and the sketch must be identifiable.
  2. You can link up to 3 times.
  3. You can only participate in other 3 other challenges.
  4. Unfortunately, the prizes can only be shipped to our US friends due to high shipping costs and restrictions due to COVID-19.  I do hope our overseas friends understand and will still join in our celebration.

Before we get to the team's amazing cards, I also have a sad announcement to make.  This week will be Lisa, Kitty and Hetty's last week with us.  They've decided to step down from the team as life takes them down other paths.  Surely, we'll still see their talent from time to time in blogland.  They've been wonderful to have and will be missed.

The prizes....






and....


This is the travel size glass platform with sleeve by Tim Holtz!

Edit:  Update friends, Tammy is also offering a prize to one Canadian friend.  Be sure to visit her blog for details!

And now let the celebration begin....


Debbie



Debi



Hetty



Kitty



Lisa



Margreet



Melissa



Patti



Tammy



Be sure to leave the team lots of love!  Now go and have tons of fun with this sketch.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations with the anniversary, what a long time already.
    What a great prizes you are going to give away, too bad I am not allowed to draw lots hihi, but I understand.
    I will do my best this week to participate in the beautiful sketch again.
    I wish Lisa, Kitty and Hetty all the best. Dear greetings, Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your anniversary! 11 Years WOW! Hope you have many more- Sorry to see that Lisa, Kitty and Hetty are stepping down but totally understand when life changes--- they are all great designers - I wish you the best in future challenges - have a blessed day and thank you for the challenge - I am off to create -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the anniversary! I love to use a sketch and you always have good ones to spark inspiration. Great work by the DT and I will miss those who are stepping down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 11th year. Wow, that's a lot of fabulous sketches!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your 11th year. Thank you for the new challenge. Lovely work by the design team. I am in Australia so I understand I can't win any of the prizes but I wanted to join in your celebration anyway, Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the anniversary! What great prizes you are going to give away! My sister lives in the USA.
    Great card DT made!.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the anniversary.
    Big hugs from Slovenia
    Urška

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! I just had to join this special challenge, as I love your blog! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the anniversary!
    Loved this sketch - shame I didn't get the opportunity to link up...
    Best wishes from Australia...

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...